Oh My Quiz

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Build Your Own Quiz for My Blog

Are you bored? Here is the place to kill time. Just read on and I'll give you a weapon.

Most of quizzes here were made by someone I really don't know. Thank everyone for taking and building the quiz for my blog. Have a happy quizzing to you all.

The easy way to publish your quiz on Blogger.
  1. Go to http://www.quizbox.com/builder
  2. On the quiz editor, when you're done, just simply select "Next Step: Post the quiz to Blogger." Now enter your Blogger username and password and you are all set! This is what we call automated blog publishing tool. You can have as many blogs as you'd like for posting your quizzes to different categories.
  3. For security reasons. You may need to sign up for a new Blogger account. It's easy and free.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home